In a nod to form and function, two Tourmaline pebbles float on a 14K chain and serve as both the centerpiece and clasp of this minimal bracelet. Extraordinarily colorful, Tourmaline ranges in hue from maroon to yellow to green to blue to black — a range that, according to Egyptian legend, results from the stone’s journey from the Earth’s center through a rainbow.
- 14k gold 1.3mm chain and lobster clasp
- Stones measure approximately 0.40”
- Bracelet measures 7" long
- Each Mary MacGill stone is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY, or Block Island, RI, without the use of heat or chemicals