In a nod to form and function, two turquoise pebbles float on 14k chain and serve as both the centerpiece and clasp of this minimal bracelet. Renowned for its brilliant, opaque blue-green hue and protective powers, Turquoise has served as a talisman for warriors, shamans, and kings for centuries.
- 14k gold 1.3mm chain and lobster clasp
- Stones measure approximately 0.5” long
- Bracelet measures 6.75” long
- Each Mary MacGill stone is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY, or Block Island, RI, without the use of heat or chemicals