Featuring lustrous Tahitian Pearls suspended on signature hammered 14K gold drops, these earrings celebrate a clean, modern silhouette. Produced by the Black Lip Oyster, these cultured seawater pearls were originally cultivated in Tahiti and are considered symbols of wisdom, independence, and strength.
- 14k gold wire and earring hooks
- Sold as a pair
- Pearl measures approximately 0.5” long
- Earrings measure approximately 1” from ear
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY, or Block Island, RI, without the use of heat or chemicals