Featuring a Tahitian pearl suspended on a signature hammered 14K gold fringe pendant, this classic necklace celebrates simplicity. Produced by the Black Lip Oyster, these cultured seawater pearls were originally cultivated in Tahiti and are considered symbols of wisdom, independence, and strength.
- 14k gold wire, 1.1mm chain, and lobster clasp
- 18” chain has an approximately 0.375” pearl
- 28” chain has an approximately 0.5” pearl
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY, or Block Island, RI, without the use of heat or chemicals