Red Coral, Ceruleite, Sunstone, Baroque Pearl, Imperial Topaz, and Aquamarine beads threaded asymmetrically on gold filled cascade earrings.
A collaborative exploration of Sophie Taeuber- Arp’s work led Colleen Herman and Mary MacGill to create a collection of unique jewelry alongside Colleen’s show of works on paper. Sophie’s compositions – be it her paintings, beaded bags or architectural interiors – were all meticulously planned and executed, and yet emanate a certain spirit of spontaneity and play. Crafted over an afternoon celebrating this modality, each piece is a nod to Sophie’s work with palettes that echo the movement and hues of Colleen and Sophie’s compositions.
- Earrings are made with gold-filled wire
- Earrings measure approximately 2.75" from ear
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- This piece is one-of- a kind – meaning, what you see is exactly what you’ll get
- Handmade in Germantown, NY without the use of heat or chemicals