Featuring contrasting petite and regular baroque pearls, these sculptural statement earrings create subtle movement. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire
- Sold as a pair
- Pearls measures approximately 0.25” and 0.75”
- Length from ear: approximately 1.5”
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals