Featuring petite baroque pearls suspended on signature hammered gold-filled drops, these earrings celebrate a clean, modern silhouette. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire
- Sold as a pair
- Pearl measures approximately 0.5”
- Length from ear: approximately 0.75”
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals