Inspired by the Atlantic shorelines, gold-filled wire is sculpted into undulating waves, knotted and hammered to form a collar that floats on the neck and shoulders.
- Gold filled wire
- Collar measures approximately 5.5”
- One size. Size is adjustable with slight bending of the wire
- Can be worn with the opening in the front or back of neck
- Each Mary MacGill sculptural piece is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals