Baroque pearls hang from classic hammered gold-filled wire hoops. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire
- Pearl measures approximately 0.75”
- Length from ear: regular - approximately 2”, petite - approximately 1.5"
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- Each Mary MacGill stone is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals