Baroque pearls float on classic hammered gold-filled wire to create elevated hoop earrings. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire
- Sold as a pair
- Pearl measures approximately 0.375”
- Hoops measure approximately 1.5”
- Plastic backs included and encouraged
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals