Featuring a Baroque Pearl suspended on a signature hammered gold-filled fringe pendant, this classic necklace celebrates simplicity. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire, 1.1mm chain, and lobster clasp
- Pearl for 18” necklace measures approximately 0.75” long.
- Pearl for 28” necklace measures approximately 1” long.
- The pearls that we use on the 18" length option are smaller and tend come in smoother shapes (less ‘Baroque-y’) than the pearls that we use on the 28" length option. If you have a pearl shape or size preference, please write it in the ‘notes’ section of your order and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI, without the use of heat or chemicals