Featuring a petite baroque pearl suspended on a signature hammered gold-filled fringe pendant, this classic necklace celebrates simplicity. Historically, pearls are symbolic of wisdom gained through experience and are also believed to be talismans from the sea offering luck and protection to the wearer.
- Gold-filled wire, 1mm chain and lobster clasp
- Necklace measures 16" in length
- Pearl measures approximately 0.375”
- Each Mary MacGill pearl is unique and will differ slightly from that pictured
- Handmade in Germantown, NY or Block Island, RI without the use of heat or chemicals