Flor de algodon means ‘cotton flower’ in Spanish. This Behind the Hill cotton blanket was handwoven from the flowers of Ixcaco (brown) cotton plants. Ixcaco cotton grows wild and free from any chemicals in Guatemala. The color of this blanket demonstrate the rich, natural pigment of wild cotton.
- 100% Ixcaco cotton - heirloom, organic cotton
- hand harvested / hand-spun / handwoven
- Chemical-free, dye-free
- Handwoven in Guatemala by Mayan weavers.
- 45" x 78" (130cm x 200cm)
- For a lifetime of cozy comfort, wash separately in cold water on the gentle cycle with your usual detergent. Tumble dry low.