This signature pendant setting features a saltwater Keshi pearl that veritably floats in its minimal 14K gold wire forms and accentuates the natural qualities of the pearl. The word “Keshi” comes from the Japanese “keshinomi,” which means poppy seed — an apt descriptor of these small pearls formed by Akoya oysters.
This necklace is 18" and is on a 1.3mm 14K chain.
- 14k gold wire setting, 1.3mm chain, and lobster clasp
- Pendant A (third picture down) measures approximately 0.5” wide and 0.8" tall
- Pendant B (second picture down) measures approximately 0.4” wide and 0.7" tall
- Pendant A is on an 18" chain
- Pendant B is on an 18" chain
- Handmade in New York and Rhode Island